📄 Currently Recruiting - Aged Care Concierge (Mackay)
This volunteer opportunity will help to connect families and friends safely with their loved ones. The prevention of the transmission of COVID-19 into our residential care facilities is of paramount importance.
This role is crucial to the social and physical well-being of our senior residents in care by helping families and friends connect with loved ones during visiting hours and maintain a high standard of preventative measures.
We welcome volunteers who are confident, empathetic and patient in interacting with a diverse range of people and those looking to make a meaningful difference by keeping our senior community safe and connected.
87-95 George Street, West Mackay 4740
Volunteering at Homefield ACF is a happy, friendly environment where you get to interact with visitors and residents. There is no heavy workload required from our volunteers.
Tasks involved include:
- Interacting with visitors
- Asking entry criteria questions
- Checking temperatures
- Promoting good hand hygiene
- Sighting flu vaccination certificates
- Maintaining the visitor register
This is a great opportunity to:
- Experience the joy of making a meaningful difference
- Enjoy social interaction with others
- Develop strong customer service skills
▪ Disability Worker Screening check,
▪ Australian Federal Police check,
▪ Flu Vaccination,
▪ COVID-19 Vaccination
Please note that it will take 2-4 weeks for checks to be completed before undertaking induction, orientation to commence in this role.