📄 Currently Recruiting - Brisbane, Ipswich and Caboolture - Retail Shop Assistant (Brisbane, Acacia Ridge)
This volunteer opportunity will help to assist in the running of all aspects of a retail shop to directly fund our 24-hour crisis support line. Your few hours of volunteering can and will help save lives!
Your energetic contribution of time to assist with donations shop presentation and point of sale. We invite anyone with a customer-first approach to service to join our volunteer team.
Location: 6/17 Boniface Street, Archerfield 4108
|Book an Appointment to Apply||Complete an Application Online|
Tasks involved include:
▪ Point of Sale transactions
▪ Stock preparation
▪ Shop presentation
▪ Labelling and pricing stock
▪ Customers service
This is a great opportunity to:
- Experience the joy of making a meaningful difference
- Build, maintain or contribute specialised skill sets
- Enjoy social interaction with others
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Customer service or retail experience advantageous but not essential
▪ COVID-19 Vaccination
- Smart casual dress standard
This role is accessible for people using:
▪ This facility is not accessible
UnitingCare values diversity in our organisation and we have some principles in place that will help to promote both inclusion and access. If you have any other accessibility requirements, please discuss these at the time of interview.
|Complete an application...|
We will help you to apply by completing the application form over the phone.
Complete the application form online yourself.