📄 Currently Recruiting - Sunshine Coast & Fraser Coast - Activity & Talent Guests (Bundaberg)
This volunteer opportunity will help to make a meaningful difference by engaging with residents and contributing to the diversity of day to day activities and/or entertainment options available to participate in.
This volunteer opportunity will help residents live life in all its fullness by engaging residents in activities and/or presentations. The social interaction, mental stimulation and physical activity that stems from these activities is a valuable part of our residents day and the care provided. From arts and crafts to nail care to playing games to singing or simply enjoying a cup of tea with a resident; there is no limit to the unrealised opportunities to contribute using your own personal interests and hobbies.
We welcome volunteers to share, whatever your skills, passions and availability may be, with our residents to help make their day.
195 Barolin St Bundaberg QLD 4670
Lovely working environment working closely with residents and making them smile for the day
Tasks involved include:
▪ Activity preparations
▪ Interacting with residents participating in the activity
This is a great opportunity to:
▪ Experience the joy of making a meaningful difference
▪ Enjoy social interaction with others
▪ Build, maintain or contribute specialised skill sets
9:30am to 12:00pm
Monday (Morning, Afternoon)
Tuesday (Morning, Afternoon)
Wednesday (Morning, Afternoon)
Thursday (Morning, Afternoon)
Friday (Morning, Afternoon)
Time Commitment: Minimum time commitment of 1-2 hours weekly
▪ A special talent or interest not essential.
▪ Volunteers must have a valid Flu vaccination (certificate/letter)
Please note that it will take 2-4 weeks for checks to be completed before undertaking induction, orientation to commence in this role.
▪ COVID-19 Vaccination
▪ NDIS Workers Screening check
▪ National Police check
UnitingCare values diversity in our organisation and we have some principles in place that will help to promote both inclusion and access. If you have any other accessibility requirements, please discuss these at the time of the interview.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon