📄 Currently Recruiting - Retail Shop Assistant (Brisbane, Waterford)
This volunteer opportunity will help to assist in the running of all aspects of a retail shop to directly fund our 24-hour crisis support line. Your few hours volunteering can and will help save lives!
Your energetic contribution of time to assist with donations, shop presentation and point of sale. We invite anyone with a customer first approach to service to join our volunteer team.
Lifeline Waterford - Shop 24, Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre, 917 Kingston Road, Waterford West 4133
This is a smaller store with a smaller team. This store has regular customers coming through all the time so great to get to know the local community.
Tasks involved include:
▪ Customer service
▪ Point of sale transactions
▪ Stock preparation
▪ Shop presentation
▪ Labelling and pricing stock
This is a great opportunity to:
▪ Do something new and different, ▪ Experience the joy of making a meaningful difference, ▪ Enjoy social interaction with others
Flexible and willing to negotiate times.
Wednesday (Morning, Afternoon)
Thursday (Morning, Afternoon)
Friday (Morning, Afternoon)
Saturday (Morning, Afternoon)
Time Commitment: Minimum time commitment of 1-2 hours One Time
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Customer service or retail experience advantageous but not essential
▪ COVID-19 Vaccination
This role is accessible for people using:
▪ accessible toilets
UnitingCare values diversity in our organisation and we have some principles in place that will help to promote both inclusion and access. If you have any other accessibility requirements, please discuss these at the time of the interview.
This activity generally occurs on
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon