📄 Currently Recruiting - Fraser Coast & Central Queensland - Distribution Centre Assistant (Rockhampton, Campbell St)
This volunteer opportunity will help to work alongside our distribution centre teams assisting with general warehouse duties.
In this role you will carry out general warehouse duties, providing assistance to our Sorters, Truck Drivers and other staff. It may also include the collection and delivery of donated items to our stores from time to time.
197-199 Campbell St, Rockhampton.
This is a physical role, working in a fast-paced, high volume warehouse environment where repetitive tasks are involved so being able to lift, carry and stand for long periods of time without restriction is important.
|Book an Appointment to Apply||Complete an Application Online|
Tasks involved include:
▪ Rotating of stock around the warehouse environment
▪ Bailing of export stock
▪ Loading/unloading trucks
▪ Use of warehouse equipment including pallet jacks
This is a great opportunity to:
▪ Enjoy social interaction with others,
▪ Improve mental health and personal well being,
▪ To meet mutual obligations, student placement hours or other requirements
Flexible hours between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm
Weekdays (Morning, Afternoon)
Time Commitment: Minimum time commitment of 3-4 hours weekly
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Ability to work well as part of a team
▪ General knowledge of a warehouse environment
This role is accessible for people using:
▪ a wheelchair or mobility device, ▪ accessible toilets
UnitingCare values diversity in our organisation and we have some principles in place that will help to promote both inclusion and access. If you have any other accessibility requirements, please discuss these at the time of the interview.
|Complete an application...|
We will help you to apply by completing the application form over the phone.
Complete the application form online yourself.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account