📄 Currently Recruiting - Fraser Coast & Central Queensland - Retail Shop Assistant (Rockhampton, Campbell St)
This volunteer opportunity will help to assist in the running of all aspects of a retail shop to directly fund our 24-hour crisis support line. Your few hours volunteering can and will help save lives!
Your energetic contribution of time to assist with donations, shop presentation and point of sale. We invite anyone with a customer first approach to service to join our volunteer team.
Easy going retail and furniture store, with a lovely group of people and customers.
Tasks involved include:
▪ Customer service
▪ Point of sale transactions
▪ Stock preparation
▪ Shop presentation
▪ Labelling and pricing stock
This is a great opportunity to:
▪ To meet mutual obligations, student placement hours or other requirements,
▪ Enjoy social interaction with others,
▪ Experience the joy of making a meaningful difference
Flexible hours between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm
Weekdays (Morning, Afternoon)
Time Commitment: Minimum time commitment of 3-4 hours weekly
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Customer service or retail experience advantageous but not essential
▪ COVID-19 Vaccination
This role is accessible for people using:
▪ a wheelchair or mobility device,
▪ accessible toilets,
▪ an assistance animal
UnitingCare values diversity in our organisation and we have some principles in place that will help to promote both inclusion and access. If you have any other accessibility requirements, please discuss these at the time of the interview.