📄 Currently Recruiting - Brisbane, Ipswich and Caboolture - Retail Shop Assistant (Brisbane, Capalaba)
This volunteer opportunity will help to assist in the running of all aspects of a retail shop to directly fund our 24-hour crisis support line. Your few hours volunteering can and will help save lives!
Your energetic contribution of time to assist with donations, shop presentation and point of sale. We invite anyone with a customer-first approach to service to join our volunteer team.
6 Merritt Street, Capalaba 4157
Capalaba Superstore is a large store, always has something to do, products range from clothing to furniture. Has a great vibe that keeps its customers loyal and always coming back.
Tasks involved include:
▪ Customer service
▪ Point of sale transactions
▪ Stock preparation
▪ Shop presentation
▪ Labelling and pricing stock
This is a great opportunity to:
▪ Do something new and different,
▪ Experience the joy of making a meaningful difference,
▪ Enjoy social interaction with others
Times negotiable any day of the week or weekend
Time Commitment: Minimum time commitment of 1-2 hours
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Customer service or retail experience advantageous but not essential
▪ COVID-19 Vaccination,
This role is accessible for people using:
▪ a wheelchair or mobility device, ▪ accessible toilets
UnitingCare values diversity in our organisation and we have some principles in place that will help to promote both inclusion and access. If you have any other accessibility requirements, please discuss these at the time of the interview.