📄 Currently Recruiting - Fraser Coast & Central Queensland - Retail Assistant (Queen Street, Bundaberg North)
This volunteer opportunity will help to assist in the running of all aspects of a retail shop to directly fund our 24-hour crisis support line. Your few hours volunteering can and will help save lives!
Your energetic contribution of time to assist with donations, shop presentation and point of sale. We invite anyone with a customer first approach to service to join our volunteer team.
8 Queen Street Bundaberg North
We greatly value and appreciate the contribution our volunteers provide to our fundraising efforts. By volunteering at Lifeline Retail Queen Street you will become part of our valued team and help save lives all whilst enjoying the social aspects of volunteering.
Tasks involved include:
▪ Customer service
▪ Point of sale transactions
▪ Stock preparation
▪ Shop presentation
▪ Labelling and pricing stock
This is a great opportunity to:
▪ Experience the joy of making a meaningful difference, ▪ Enjoy social interaction with others, ▪ Do something new and different
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm 8:30am to 12:30pm 12:00pm to 4:30pm
Saturday 9:00am to 2:00pm
Monday to Saturday (Morning, Afternoon)
Time Commitment: Minimum time commitment of 5-10 hours Weekly
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Customer service or retail experience advantageous but not essential
▪ COVID-19 Vaccination
This role is accessible for people using:
▪ a wheelchair or mobility device, ▪ accessible toilets
UnitingCare values diversity in our organisation and we have some principles in place that will help to promote both inclusion and access. If you have any other accessibility requirements, please discuss these at the time of the interview.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon