📄 Currently Recruiting - Retail Shop Assistant (Sunshine Coast, Tewantin)
This volunteer opportunity will help to assist in the running of all aspects of a retail shop to directly fund our 24-hour crisis support line. Your few hours volunteering can and will help save lives!
Your energetic contribution of time to assist with donations, shop presentation and point of sale. We invite anyone with a customer first approach to service to join our volunteer team.
Shop 7, 88 Poinciana Avenue, Tewantin, 4565
Enjoy working in a great team environment with a passionate group of people. You'll look forward to spending time with new friends and knowing that you are contributing towards Lifeline being able to save more lives.
Tasks involved include:
▪ Customer service
▪ Point of sale transactions
▪ Stock preparation
▪ Shop presentation
▪ Labelling and pricing stock
This is a great opportunity to:
▪ Do something new and different, ▪ Experience the joy of making a meaningful difference, ▪ Enjoy social interaction with others
9am-11am, 11am-1pm 1pm-3pm
Monday to Saturdays (Morning, Afternoon)
Time Commitment: Minimum time commitment of 1-2 hours Weekly
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Customer service or retail experience advantageous but not essential
▪ COVID-19 Vaccination (Required)
UnitingCare values diversity in our organisation and we have some principles in place that will help to promote both inclusion and access. If you have any other accessibility requirements, please discuss these at the time of the interview.