Corporate Volunteering - Expression of Interest
An Introduction to Corporate Volunteering
Have you or your organisation considered corporate volunteering?
If so, The Wesley Hospital is offering An Introduction to Corporate Volunteering.
This part-day program provides an opportunity to experience firsthand the role of a hospital volunteer.
The benefits of volunteering include:
- Serving your community and representing your organisation
- Contributing to the care and wellbeing of others
- Sharing your life experience in a caring environment
- Being part of a dedicated team of healthcare professionals
Service to Others
Partner with current volunteers undertaking various tasks in clinical and non-clinical settings, including:
- Breast Clinic
- Front Reception
- Information Desk
- Patient Discharge
- Volunteer Centre
- Day Surgery
You will see the value of volunteering through service and commitment to others
An Introduction to Corporate Volunteering can be tailored to individual or group participation (maximum of 4 persons) from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
The timetable is as follows:
08:15 Arrival (complimentary parking available in the hospital carpark)
08:30 Welcome, Introduction and On-boarding
09:30 - 12:30 Volunteer Assignment
12:30 - 1:00 Discussion on your volunteer experience
- Attendance supported by your organisation
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Physically capable of carrying out all duties
- Friendly, caring and compassionate nature
- Dress Standard – Business casual with closed shoes
- Comply with health and safety requirements, including wearing a mask
For Further Information
Please complete the Express Interest below or contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
☎️ (07) 3232 7282
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account