📄 Currently Recruiting - Maintenance Assistant (Brisbane, Rothwell)
This volunteer opportunity will help to assist our maintenance team with general maintenance tasks.
Assisting maintenance with general maintenance tasks around the facility. The role would suit someone with general handyman knowledge, using basic hand tools and basic painting skills.
25 - 39 Higgs Street, Rothwell 4022
Volunteers are valuable members of our community here at Nazarene and would be working under the guidance of the Maintenance Supervisor.
Tasks involved include:
* Pressure clean windows and pathways
* Assisting with general maintenance tasks
* Working closely with the Maintenance team under their guidance and instructions.
This is a great opportunity to:
▪ Build your resume portfolio ▪ To meet mutual obligations, student placement hours or other requirements ▪ Build, maintain or contribute specialised skill sets
9:00am - 2:00pm
Time Commitment: Minimum time commitment of 5-10 hours Weekly
▪ Painting skills
▪ Use of basic hand tools
▪ Use of pressure cleaner (Gerni High Pressure Cleaner)
▪ Assisting with general maintenance tasks
▪ COVID-19 Vaccination ▪ Flu Vaccination ▪ Disability Worker Screening check ▪ Australian Federal Police check
This role is accessible for people using:
▪ Accessible toilets
UnitingCare values diversity in our organisation and we have some principles in place that will help to promote both inclusion and access. If you have any other accessibility requirements, please discuss these at the time of the interview.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon