Animal Wellness Cats - Adoption Center Host at West Kootenay Community Animal Centre
Be on the Front Line as an Adoption Councilor and Greeter!
This is one of our most important roles. You will be key in providing the public with information on our animals, programs, processes and procedures. If you are looking to gain customer service experience or already have experience in this area, this may be the role for you!
- Greeting all people that enter the building
- Assist members of the public by showing them around the shelter or satellite adoption room
- Provide basic information on the adopting process, volunteer programs, etc.
- Provide direction on where things are located within the shelter
- Assist with paperwork, filing, office admin work
- Must commit to min. one 2 hour shift per week.
*Good customer service
*ability to work independently
*knowledge of BC SPCA 5 FREEDOMS
*knowledge of BC SPCA policies and procedures
This position is very rewarding and allows you to play an important role in finding forever homes for the animals in our care. You get to work in all area's of the shelter and with all staff, volunteers, public and of course the animals.
- Small Animal Training Must be at least Completed
- Cat Adoption Counselling Workshop Must be at least Completed
- CatSense Workshop Must be at least Completed
- Criminal Record Check Must be at least Completed
- Dog Adoption Counselling Workshop Must be Completed
- DogSense Workshop Must be at least Completed
- Information Session (or Volunteer Orientation) Must be at least Completed
- Interview Must be Completed
The next 10 shifts (out of 110 total shifts) for this activity are as follows
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Wednesday, October 16, 2019||12:00 PM||2:00 PM|
|Wednesday, October 16, 2019||2:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|Thursday, October 17, 2019||12:00 PM||2:00 PM|
|Thursday, October 17, 2019||2:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|Friday, October 18, 2019||12:00 PM||2:00 PM|
|Friday, October 18, 2019||2:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|Saturday, October 19, 2019||12:00 PM||2:00 PM|
|Saturday, October 19, 2019||2:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|Tuesday, October 22, 2019||12:00 PM||2:00 PM|
|Tuesday, October 22, 2019||2:00 PM||4:00 PM|