Humane Education - Community Outreach Ambassador
Join Our Team!
BC SPCA Community Outreach Ambassador
We are currently seeking skilled professionals within the local community to assist with the promotion of BC SPCA activities and advocacy initiatives. Ambassadors will play a strategic role in mobilizing all members of the community to take great responsibility for animal welfare.
- Attending community events on behalf of the BC SPCA and connecting with other community groups.
- Supporting great responsibility for animal welfare in the community through approved education and story-telling initiatives.
- Increasing community support for the BC SPCA through recruiting members of the community to become volunteers, members and/or donors
- Ability to work independently
- Dependable and committed
- Strong communication skills, previous training/facilitation experience an asset.
- Proven success with building and maintaining effective relationships with external stakeholders
- Volunteer must commit to filling the role for a minimum of one year
- Attend a minimum of one (1) event per month
Requirements for the Position
- 18 Years of age or older
- Volunteer Application
- Information Session (or Volunteer Orientation) Must be at least Completed
- Interview Must be Completed