Fundraising and Event Planning - Fundraising and Event Planning
For those wishing to volunteer for the animals there are occasionally positions available on our Fundraising Team. This group of volunteers work throughout the year to plan events, recruit new business relationships, and raise much needed funds for our animals.
Whether it's bake sales, pub nights, or formal affairs, the Fundraising Team works hard to ensure they go off without a hitch. A lot of preparation goes into each and every event so those with attention to detail, experience in speaking professionally, and can meet deadlines would make great candidates.
Following the New Volunteer Orientation, there will be an interview for a position on our fundraising and event planning team.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Must take initiative and possess strong leadership skills.
- Must be comfortable with securing sponsorships and donations.
- Dependable and committed.
- An outgoing and professional manner with the ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- Age range Must be at least 19 years of age or older