Committees - Community Outreach Amassador
Join Our Team!
Like to meet new people? Love animals? Become a BC SPCA Community Outreach Ambassador
We are currently seeking skilled professionals within the local community to assist with the promotion of BC SPCA activities and advocacy initiatives. Ambassadors will play a strategic role in mobilizing all members of the community to take great responsibility for animal welfare.
- Attending community events on behalf of the BC SPCA and connecting with other community groups.
- Supporting great responsibility for animal welfare in the community through approved education and story-telling initiatives.
- Increasing community support for the BC SPCA through recruiting members of the community to become volunteers, members and/or donors
- Ability to work independently
- Dependable and committed
- Strong communication skills, previous training/facilitation experience an asset.
- Proven success with building and maintaining effective relationships with external stakeholders
- Volunteer must commit to filling the role for a minimum of one year
- Attend a minimum of one (1) event per month
Requirements for the Position
- 18 Years of age or older
- Volunteer Application
- Age range Must be at least 16-18 years of age
- Information Session (or Volunteer Orientation) Must be at least Completed
- Interview Must be Completed