Honours and Awards Committee - Honours and Awards Committee Member (2022)
Each year, APEGA's Summit Awards recognizes professional engineers and professional geoscientists who have made outstanding contributions to the professions or to the community. Up to 11 awards are presented each year, chosen from nominations sent in by fellow members, colleagues, students, and the public.
The Association's Honours and Awards Committee seeks new volunteers to participate in a dynamic opportunity. This board is an integral part of the Summit Awards and is responsible for carefully evaluating all submissions and determining the recipients.
- Review and evaluate all Summit Award nominations
- Participate in two meetings committee meetings annually
- Attend two subcommittee meetings annually
- Professional designation Must be at least P.Geo.
- Years of experience as a licensed professional Must be at least 3-5 Years