Emerging Professionals Summit - Virtual Rapid Resume Review/Speed Mock Interviews
Professional Engineers, Professional Geoscientists and Human Resource representatives are invited to participate in a virtual “speed-dating” format. There will be two parts to each session. The first will be resume-focused. Professionals will review and critique resumes for students, which will allow students the opportunity to gain valuable feedback to improve their resumes. The second half of our session will focus on mock interviews. Professionals will interview, review and critique answers given by students.
- Hiring and Interview Experience.
- P. Eng., P. Geo., or CPHR designation is an asset
- Pride in the professions of engineering and geoscience
- Willingness to share knowledge and experience with young people
- Comfortable speaking with students
- Personal device (laptop or smartphone) with video conferencing capability. (i.e. webcam and microphone)
- How much experience do you have conducting employment interviews? Must be at least 3. <1 year professional
- How much experience do you have reviewing resumes? Must be at least 3. <1 year professional
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Saturday, September 26, 2020||10:30 AM||12:00 PM|
|Saturday, September 26, 2020||12:30 PM||2:00 PM|
|Saturday, September 26, 2020||2:15 PM||3:45 PM|