Gallery/Museum - Shop - Show Changing- Preparation and Hanging
Art Shows do not magically appear. We are always looking for volunteers able to contribute with the following tasks. Taking down paintings/sculpture and storing them and getting the new paintings/sculpture into position. Filling walls for painting, some painting jobs, generally cleaning up the museum, inside and out. Hanging shows in all galleries and preparation of electronics for any visual aids. Mounting wall text. If you have time to spare and skills to share do get in touch and join the team in making each show at the museum a major success.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon
- Sunday - Morning, Afternoon
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account