Boise City Hall - Impound Compliance Volunteer Office Assistant
The Impound Compliance Office enables the City Clerk's Department to respond to calls and reports of abandoned or illegally parked vehicles in the City of Boise. This service enables our citizens to directly influence their neighborhoods by reporting vehicles that may be in violation of city code. As a result, the volume of vehicles towed by this office is exceptionally high.
As a Volunteer Office Assistant, your job is to aid the Impound Compliance Administrator (ICA) in the management of procedures for each vehicle that is towed and processed. The position requires filing and sorting paperwork, contacting tow company representatives, and minimal record management. Full training on all processes will be provided. Individuals should have good written and oral communication skills and the ability to use computers on a basic clerical level.
Interested? Please fill out an application and you will be contacted for a 30 minute interview. A post-interview criminal history check and reference checks may be required prior to starting. Accepted applicants can expect to work morning shifts, twice weekly.
- Criminal History Background Check Must be at least Passed
- Defensive Driving Must be Complete
- Volunteer Handbook Review Must be Complete
- Volunteer Orientation Must be at least Complete
- Volunteer Waiver Must be Complete
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon