Main Library - Acquisitions & Technical Services
Collection maintenance: replacing barcodes and jackets, the physical mending of books, discarding of damaged books, assisting with the polishing of AV materials and the assisting with the bindery process.
Collection development: stamping, barcoding, jacketing and taping of new books, processing of AV materials and assisting with the receiving of new materials.
- Criminal History Background Check Must be at least Passed
- Volunteer Handbook Review Must be Complete
- Volunteer Waiver Must be Complete
- Volunteer's Age Must be at least 14
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account