On-going Programs - Park Ambassadors
The Park Ambassador program is a volunteer program that gives citizens an opportunity to promote community stewardship of their parks.
Through regular visits, Park Ambassadors document and report maintenance needs, eradicate graffiti, fill dog bag dispensers, and interact with park users to educate them on park rules, promote park safety, and encourage positive use of the City’s parks.
This program is geared toward the City of Boise's most popular parks and facilities that have a natural, cultural, or historical significance to the City. Parks in the program include Kathryn Albertson Park, Julia Davis Park, Hyatt Hidden Lakes Reserve, and others.
Volunteers must review the City of Boise Volunteer Handbook and successfully pass a criminal history background check to participate.
- Criminal History Background Check Must be at least Passed
- Volunteer Handbook Review Must be Complete
- Volunteer Orientation Must be at least Complete
- Volunteer Waiver Must be Complete
- Volunteer's Age Must be at least 16