Satellite After School Centers - Satellite After School Center Assistant
This program provides supervised activities for children 6-18 years old, The program's focus is on social skills, sports, arts and crafts, sportsmanship, community gardening, and life skills. Homework and tutoring are a priority. Duties will include assisting staff in preparing and directing recreational activities, cleaning the Community Center, answering the phone, assisting program participants with homework and acting as a roll-model.
There are four Satellite After School Centers:
Garfield Elementary School, 1914 S Broadway Ave.
Hawthorne Elementary School, 2401 W. Targee St.
Jefferson Elementary School, 200 S. Latah St.
William Howard Taft Elementary School, 3722 W. Anderson St.
Orientation is required. Details will be sent in a separate email after application is reviewed.
Volunteers must review the City of Boise Volunteer Handbook to participate.
- Volunteer Handbook Review Must be Complete
- Volunteer Waiver Must be Complete
- Volunteer's Age Must be at least 16
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Afternoon, Evening