Main Library - Homebound Services - Office Work (Main Library Only)
Homebound Services – Office Work (Main Library Only)
Duties may include selecting materials for Homebound Services patrons, checking in materials, maintaining the deposit collections and other in-house projects based on your availability and interests.
- Commitment of 2 to 3 hours per month for a minimum of 6 months. Schedule based on volunteer availability.
- Volunteers under 18 work with a staff member.
We are unable to provide short-term volunteer experiences, such as might be desired for a summer, spring break or single semester.
- Volunteer Waiver
- Volunteer's Age - 16 or older
- Criminal background check
- Volunteer Handbook Review
- Volunteer Orientation
Please indicate in the Note field which Homebound volunteer position you are applying for: Delivery, Office, or Assist at Our Busiest Facilities.
- Criminal History Background Check Must be at least Passed
- Volunteer Handbook Review Must be Complete
- Volunteer Waiver Must be Complete