Fort Boise Community Center - Teen Night Assistant
Be creative, hang out, and mentor some great kids.
Volunteers involved with this project supervise junior high and high school youth during a drop-in Friday night recreation program at the Fort Boise Community Center.
Volunteers need to be comfortable interacting with and engaging youth in a variety of recreational activities. Some activities are active, such as basketball, lifting weights, and creating ceramic art. Some activities are more passive, including talking and listening, etc.
Volunteers must review the City of Boise Volunteer Handbook to participate.
- Criminal History Background Check Must be Passed
- Volunteer Handbook Review Must be Complete
- Volunteer Waiver Must be Complete
- Volunteer's Age Must be at least 18 or older
This activity generally occurs on
- Friday - Afternoon, Evening, Through the night