Boise Senior Center - Boise Senior Center
The Boise Senior Center strives to contribute to the health and well-being of seniors in our community, by offering a variety of services for older adults. The Senior Center provides classes, activities, education, meals, and a safe environment for Boise seniors to socialize.
Volunteers play a major role in helping us provide these services, by helping in a variety of administrative capacities, planning activities, answering phones and assisting customers in the thrift and craft stores. We invite you to come help our older residents to become informed, inspired or empowered!
Volunteers must review the City of Boise Volunteer Handbook to participate. Volunteers may also have to successfully pass a criminal history background check, depending on the volunteer position.
- Criminal History Background Check Must be Passed
- Volunteer Handbook Review Must be Complete
- Volunteer Waiver Must be Complete
- Volunteer's Age Must be at least 18 or older
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon