Main Library - Assist at Our Busiest Facilities
Homebound Services - Assist at Our Busiest Facilities
Duties may include checking returns against patron records, assisting with locating materials in our browsing boxes, recording hold requests and taking new card applications.
Homebound Services volunteers are asked to make a commitment of at least 2 to 3 hours per month for a minimum of 6 months. We are unable to provide short-term volunteer experiences, such as might be desired for a summer or spring break. If you are in an Honors Program requiring volunteer service we are willing to work with you.
This volunteer opportunity is appropriate for individuals that are 16 years or older. The position requires a criminal background check.
- Valid driver’s license
- Working vehicle and valid insurance
- Commitment of 2 to 3 hours per month for a minimum of 6 months. Schedule based on volunteer availability.
- Volunteer Waiver
- Volunteer's Age - 16 or older
- Criminal background check
- Volunteer Handbook Review
- Volunteer Orientation
Please indicate in the Note field which Homebound volunteer position you are applying for: Delivery or Office.
- Criminal History Background Check Must be at least Passed
- Volunteer Handbook Review Must be Complete
- Volunteer Waiver Must be Complete