Park Promotions - Bulbs in Bloom Photographer (starts late-March)
Back in October, students and residents planted 10,000 daffodil & tulip bulbs in various parks, as part of the annual Bulbs for Beauty program. Volunteer photographers are needed to visit the planting sites and take photos of the spring bloom. Photos may be used in future City of Surrey print and online promotional materials.
- Visit local parks and take landscape pictures of the blooming flowers.
- Provide high quality images to Partners in Parks for use online and in print materials.
- Volunteer must have their own photography equipment.
Skills and Qualities Required:
- Ability to be self-directed.
- Amateur or professional photography experience with an eye for details.
- Volunteer will use their own photography equipment.
Assignment will start around late March to mid-April, depending on when the bulbs bloom. Volunteer will be notified when to start.
Flexible commitment; volunteer can choose which site(s) to take pictures and when.
- Unwin Park, 13313 68th avenue
- Elgin Heritage Park, 13723 Crescent Road, Surrey BC
- Amelia Adams Park, 8546 121A Street, Surrey BC
- Holland Park, 13428 Old Yale Road
- Ocean Park Orchard, 12815 22 Ave
Individuals can record volunteer hours under "Hours Log" in their myvolunteerpage.com account. Staff will approve logged hours.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - All Day
- Tuesday - All Day
- Wednesday - All Day
- Thursday - All Day
- Friday - All Day
- Saturday - All Day
- Sunday - All Day
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account