Event Assistant - Learn more
Make a positive impact in your community by volunteering at an upcoming event. Assist staff at various outreach activities and events throughout the year! Meet new people and gain valuable experience as an Our City Event Assistant.
- Greeting and welcoming guests.
- Facilitating the flow of people through the event space.
- Providing hospitality and guidance.
- Assist with equipment set up and take down.
Step #1 – Eligibility Requirements
To apply to be a volunteer in the Our City volunteer program, you must be:
- 14 years or older
- Eligible to volunteer in Canada (check your travel documents, if applicable)
Step #2 – Apply
- Fill in an application
- Attend an interview
- Submit 2 references
- Complete a Police Information Check
Step #3 – Volunteer
- When all the above steps have been completed, you will be contacted by phone or email by an Our City program administrator
This process can take up to 6 weeks so we thank you for your diligence and patience. Once you are eligible to volunteer, log-in to your profile at MyImpactPage.com to search and sign up for volunteer activities, confirm shifts and record your hours of service.
Volunteer Resources – 1st Floor West, City Hall
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account