Literacy Services - Quest Learning Center Tutor - For Adult Volunteers
Make an impact in the lives of 1st-3rd grade students by promoting literacy and offering homework assistance in a fun mentoring atmosphere.
- Commitment to a minimum of 2 hours per week for 8 weeks
- Ability to work well with youth from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- General working knowledge of Math and English subjects
- Effective communication with youth, parents, fellow volunteers, and library personnel
Examples of Duties:
- Help 1st-3rd grade Quest students with reading, writing, and homework.
- Assist in leading fun academic enrichment activities in various subjects.
- Serve as a role model for students.
- Share your appreciation and enthusiasm toward education.
Quest Timeline and Hours:
The Quest Learning Center is in session from September 23, 2019 through May 14, 2020. Adults volunteers are needed Monday-Thursday from 3-7pm or 4-8pm.
The next 10 shifts (out of 154 total shifts) for this activity are as follows
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Tuesday, October 15, 2019||4:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|Wednesday, October 16, 2019||4:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|Thursday, October 17, 2019||4:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|Friday, October 18, 2019||4:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Monday, October 21, 2019||4:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|Tuesday, October 22, 2019||4:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|Wednesday, October 23, 2019||4:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|Thursday, October 24, 2019||4:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|Friday, October 25, 2019||4:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Monday, October 28, 2019||4:00 PM||8:00 PM|