Form Filling - Volunteer Form-Filling (Access)
About the Role
The Form-Filling Volunteer will be responsible for the support of clients to complete their citizenship application forms. Citizenship is critical to client outcomes such as improved rights and successful integration. Internal liaison with Settlement Engagement and Transition Support (SETS) Program Case Worker, Refugee and Immigration Legal Service (RAILS) and potentially other SETS team members to ensure forms are completed & submitted accurately.
When and commitment
Various times Monday – Friday. A minimum 6-month commitment is requested.
What you will do
- Maintain confidentiality and keep client information securely
- Actively support SSI Group’s vision and values
- Adhere to SSI Group policies and procedures
- Follow all reasonable directions provided by supervisor, or delegate
- Knowledge and understanding of the multicultural sector including relevant government policies and programs.
- Highly developed interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Highly developed written and computer skills across a range of applications including client records management systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience working with people from diverse backgrounds
- Actively support SSI’s vision and values
- Adhere to SSI policies and procedures
- Follow all reasonable directions provided by the Ignite Program Manager, or delegate