Interview & Training Sessions - 2019 Interview Culture *First Step* - Varley Art Gallery - Thursday, June 6, 2019
We are looking for volunteers for our Summer camps, programs and events! Please Sign-up at the bottom of this page for an interview.
An interview is the first step to join our team. Only successful candidates will be able to volunteer with the City of Markham.
Important: If you have already successfully interviewed by a different City of Markham Department you do not need to interview again, unless you would like to change your rank.
You can also check if you have been successfully interviewed by going to "My Profile," then "Qualifications" and looking beside "Interview."
You will be given one of these volunteer ranks:
- Event Assistant
- Program and Event Assistant
- Program Leader, Program and Event Assistant
Your experience and responses will determine your rank.
Interview Date and Time:
Thursday, June 6, 2019 - 4 pm - 5 pm or 5 pm - 6 pm
Location: Varley Art Gallery, Stollery Room, 216 Main Street Unionville, Markham L3R 2H1
The Stollery Room is located off the main lobby of the Varley Art Gallery, by the front desk - check in at the front desk and the staff there will direct you to the location of the interview session.
Contact Person: Francesca Dauphinais, Development Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org | tel: 905-477-7000 ext.3264
- Please arrive approximately 10 minutes early!
- Interviews will be conducted in a group setting (Up to 8 candidates per interviewer)
- You will be asked 4 short questions
- If you need to cancel your attendance, please make sure to remove your shift (session).
After the interview:
- You will be notified via email with the outcome of your interview.
- Successful candidates will gain access to our opportunities.
- Please explore other City opportunities and/or re-apply for an interview with us for the next season if you are not a successful candidate.
- A training session will happen at a later date when you sign up for an activity.
TO SIGN UP FOR THIS ACTIVITY: Go to your HOME page on www.myvolunteerpage.com and click on 2nd tab that says “OPPORTUNITIES”. Scroll down to the section that says “Interviews & Training sessions” – there you should be able to click on the desired event you want to sign up for and click the SIGN UP button at the bottom of the page.
Once you are successful in your interview, you may complete the other qualifications needed to volunteer (Police VSC, General Orientation Workshop.) See markham.ca/volunteering for more information
- Age Must be at least 14 or 15 years old
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Thursday, June 06, 2019||4:00 PM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday, June 06, 2019||5:00 PM||6:00 PM|
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account