Interview & Training Sessions - Interview - WINTER 2019 - Aaniin Community Centre - March 4, 2019
We always welcome new volunteers! Please Sign-up at the bottom of this page for an interview.
An interview is the first step to join our team. Only successful candidates will be able to volunteer with the City of Markham.
Important: If you have already successfully interviewed by a different City of Markham Department you do not need to interview again, unless you would like to change your rank.
You can also check if you have been successfully interviewed by going to "My Profile," then "Qualifications" and looking beside "Interview."
You will be given one of these volunteer ranks:
- Event Assistant
- Program and Event Assistant
- Program Leader, Program and Event Assistant
Your experience and responses will determine your rank.
Interview Date and Time: Monday, March 4, 2019 5:00- 6:00 p.m. OR 6:00- 7:00 p.m.
Location: 5665 14th Ave, Markham, ON L3S 3K5
Contact Person: Carolynn Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org (905) 475-4851 ext. 4432
- Please arrive approximately 10 minutes early!
- Interviews will be conducted in a group setting (Up to 8 candidates per interviewer)
- You will be asked 4 short questions
- If you need to cancel your attendance, please make sure to remove your shift (session).
After the interview:
- You will be notified via email with the outcome of your interview.
- Successful candidates will gain access to our opportunities.
- Please explore other City opportunities and/or re-apply for an interview with us for the next season if you are not a successful candidate.
- A training session may happen after the interview or at a later date when you sign up for an activity.
Once you are successful in your interview, you may complete the other qualifications needed to volunteer (Police VSC, General Orientation Workshop.) See markham.ca/volunteering for more information.
- Age Must be at least 14 or 15 years old
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Monday, March 04, 2019||5:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Monday, March 04, 2019||6:00 PM||7:00 PM|
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account