Interview & Training Sessions - Interview - 2019 WINTER - Cornell Library Branch - January 28
We always welcome new volunteers! An interview is the first step to join our team. Only successful candidates will be able to volunteer with the City of Markham.
Important: Please sign up for only one interview session. If you have already successfully interviewed by a different City of Markham Department you do not need to interview again; unless you would like to change your rank.
You can also check if you already have an interview rank by going to "My Profile," then "Qualifications" and looking beside "Interview."
You will be given one of these volunteer ranks:
- Event Assistant
- Program and Event Assistant
- Program Leader, Program and Event Assistant
Your experience and responses will determine your rank.
Interview Date and Time:
January 28, 4:00 - 5:00 pm
Location: Cornell Branch Library at 3201 BukOak Ave, Markham,
Contact Person: Becky Godwin, email@example.com 905 513 7977 ext. 3467
- Please arrive approximately 10 minutes early!
- Interviews will be conducted in a group setting (Up to 4 candidates per interviewer)
- You will be asked 4 short questions
- If you need to cancel your attendance, please make sure to remove your shift.
After the interview:
- Check your profile to see your interview rank. You may get an email from your interviewer, also.
- Successful candidates will gain access to our opportunities based on rank.
- Please explore other City opportunities and/or re-apply for an interview with us for the next season if you are not a successful candidate.
- A training session may happen after the interview or at a later date when you sign up for an activity.
Once you are successful in your interview, you may complete the other qualifications needed to volunteer (Police VSC, General Orientation Workshop.) See markham.ca/volunteering for more information
- Age Must be at least 14 or 15 years old
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account