Training, Interview and Workshops - Interview - 2019 Summer - 8100 Warden Avenue - Thursday, August 8th
We always welcome new volunteers! An interview is the first step to join our team. Only successful candidates will be able to volunteer with the City of Markham.
Important: Please sign up for only one interview session. If you have already successfully interviewed by a different City of Markham Department you do not need to interview again; unless you would like to change your rank.
You can also check if you already have an interview rank by going to "My Profile," then "Qualifications" and looking beside "Interview."
You will be given one of these volunteer ranks:
- Event Assistant
- Program and Event Assistant
- Program Leader, Program and Event Assistant
Your experience and responses will determine your rank.
Interview Date and Time:
Thursday, August 8th, 4:00PM
Location: 8100 Warden Avenue, Markham ON, L6G 1B4
Contact Person: Holena Newton, firstname.lastname@example.org, 905-477-7000 ext. 2594
- Please arrive approximately 10 minutes early!
- Interviews will be conducted in a group setting (Up to 8 candidates per interviewer)
- You will be asked 4 short questions
- If you need to cancel your attendance, please make sure to remove your shift.
After the interview:
- Check your profile to see your interview rank. You may get an email from your interviewer, also.
- Successful candidates will gain access to our opportunities based on rank.
- Please explore other City opportunities and/or re-apply for an interview with us for the next season if you are not a successful candidate.
- A training session may happen after the interview or at a later date when you sign up for an activity.
Once you are successful in your interview, you may complete the other qualifications needed to volunteer (Police VSC, General Orientation Workshop.) See markham.ca/volunteering for more information
- Age Must be at least 14 or 15 years old