McKinley Park Rose Garden - McKinley Park Rose Garden Care
McKinley Rose Garden Seeks Volunteers to Dead-Head- Volunteers are needed to work independently on their own schedule to help dead-head the public garden’s 1,200 rose bushes in- McKinley Park – 33rd and H Streets. Both newcomers and experienced volunteers are needed working weekly or bi-weekly in a beautiful oasis of green grass and blooming roses. Experienced volunteers use their own by-pass clippers and work gloves to remove spent flowers and place into plastic garbage cans provided at site. Volunteers are reminded of the need with email updates. Volunteers report their time worked via email after completion. Inexperienced volunteers can schedule a 30 minute training session and then work on their own. The garden is managed and maintained by nonprofit Friends of East Sacramento. Help is needed April through November.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Age Range Must be at least 18 or older
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon
- Sunday - Morning, Afternoon