Post > 6 Month Responsibilities - Clerical Support
Logging of Service User Interactions, reception duties, staff assistance and the completion of Service User Feedback Documents and Interviews
We Are With You North East Lincolnshire provides drug and alcohol support across North East Lincolnshire to adults and young people. We're here for anyone affected by alcohol or drugs. All our services are free and confidential and our team are non-judgmental, knowledgeable and experienced.
We understand the impact drugs and alcohol have on individuals, families and communities.
- drop-in advice and information
- telephone advice and information
- blood borne virus advice and screening
- assessments and recovery planning
- specialist support for young people
- groups and activities
- naloxone and harm reduction advice and information
- sign posting and referrals to other services that can help
WE ARE NOT RECRUITING FOR VOLUNTEERS AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME but keep checking back as we will be in the near future.
If you live in or around the Lincoln or Scunthorpe area, please contact the services directly.
We Are With You North Lincolnshire (Scunthorpe) 08081 430640
We Are With You Lincolnshire (Lincoln, Grantham & Boston) 01522 305518