2024 Campground Host - Campground Host - East Site #101 - April 2024
- Hosts are expected to work 8 hours per day, which includes being available at your host site.
- Work Check Station hours as scheduled - (* subject to change)
- Act professionally and be courteous.
- Greet park visitors in a professional, courteous manner and disseminate information about park facilities, and regulations when requested.
- Assist park campers locate vacant campsites.
- Remove expired permits from campsite posts daily.
- Register campers/collect payment in a timely manner and enter into RS2 computer system to avoid double booking(s).
- Pick up trash and clean out fire rings - does not include ash removal.
- Keep shower houses swept out, stocked with paper towels, toilet tissue and wipe out sinks as needed, when Park Staff is not available.
- Report any major messes, leaks, repairs or problems that you are unable to resolve to Park Staff.
This activity occurs between Monday, April 01, 2024 and Tuesday, April 30, 2024
About Stockton State Park
The clear waters of Stockton Lake beckon visitors to water ski, scuba dive, swim or fish. And Stockton State Park is the perfect place to do it. It’s a perfect place for sailing – with a perpetual southwest breeze and a nationally recognized sailing school housed at the marina. Two boat launches make it easy to get in the water, as does a swimming beach. Want to stay on land? The park is great for photographing wildlife, picnicking with the family, hiking or just reveling in the beauty of southern Missouri. The park also offers a range of lodging from campsites to cabins.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account