2024 Campground Host - Campground Host - Site #200 - July 2024
- Check in campsite reservation and collect camp fees in the campground
- Sell items in the check station - Firewood, ice, etc.
- Be point of contact for campers to report incident and provide information
- Report suspicious activity to the appropriate staff member
- Communicate with the natural resource manager, park specialist and other park staff
- Complete daily reports: RS2, end of day reports; etc.
This activity occurs between Monday, July 01, 2024 and Wednesday, July 31, 2024
About St. Francois State Park
The forested ridges and cool hollows of St. Francois State Park offer visitors a retreat from everyday life. Three hiking trails, including one that allows equestrian access, wind through the wooded hills and glades of the Coonville Creek Wild Area. Easy access to the Big River makes St. Francois State Park ideal for canoeing and floating and the many shaded picnic sites and two covered shelters make the park perfect for family gatherings. Overnight guests can choose from more than 100 campsites, in campgrounds with modern restrooms, hot showers and laundry facilities.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account