Temporary Volunteer - Park Aide
The duties of this volunteer position may include the following:
- Assisting park staff with trail work
- Assisting park staff with research projects
- Assisting in surveys
- Assist with Interpretive programs
- Assist Naturalist with programs and other duties
- Assisting with prescribed burns
- Volunteer work as part of the Missouri Master Naturalist program
- Other duties as assigned and agreed upon
This activity occurs between Sunday, May 01, 2022 and Sunday, December 31, 2023
About Robertsville State Park
The Meramec River and Calvey Creek border Roberstville State Park, creating unlimited outdoor opportunities. A boat launch and easy water access make fishing and boating along the peaceful Meramec easy. The park's landscape includes scenic bluffs along the river, and a patchwork of hardwood trees, rich river bottomlands, and clearings that date to when the park was a working farm in the mid 1800s. Waterfowl enthusiasts love Robertsville for the diversity of birds that use the park’s waters, and families love Robertsville’s quiet campground and picnic areas.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account