Hackathon - Hackathon Mentor (Skilled in Coding, Computer Science, and or Information Technology)
A Hackathon Mentor must feel that their skills are adequate enough to assist the high school hackathon participants. Mentors should be confident in their skills in the areas of Coding, Computer Science and or Information Technology).
If you feel you may not have the skills in the above mentioned areas, the general Hackathon Volunteer is best for you. This volunteer will assist in supervision and event management.
- Are you over the age of 18? Must be YES
How to Sign Up for a Volunteer Activity
How to sign up for a volunteer activity:
- Log in to MyImpactPage.com
- Click on the [Opportunites] tab
- Click on the activity that you want to do: You will see the date, start time and end time for each shift of a scheduled activity.
- For each shift you would like, click the [+Sign Up] button beside the desired date. If you wish to sign up for multiple shifts, you can check the box beside each one you would like and then click the [+Signup for Selected] button below the list of shifts. If the activity is unscheduled or seasonal, click on the [+Sign Up]
Shifts that are full or unavailable for signup will be displayed with the word "Full" beside them. IN this case, if you are still interested in being assigned to the activity, you can click the [+Add me to the back-up list in case you ever need extras] button at the top of the screen. (If necessary, you can return here to remove yourself from the back-up list.)