Front of House Volunteers - Ticket Takers
Volunteers are vital to the Tidemark Theatre!
- Greet the guests, take their tickets, and remove the stub.
- Ensure that the patron is attending the correct show at the correct time on the correct day.
- Check ID during a 19+ event.
- Hand the patron a program when applicable.
- Scan all barcodes with ticket scanner and only tear stubs when instructed by the Front of House Supervisor
- Assist patrons exiting the house into the lobby and out the safest exit during an evacuation.
- Assist with concession, merchandise, coat check, 50:50, clean up, and recycling as requested by the Front of House Supervisor.
We'd love to have you join our team!
This position requires a Criminal Record Check available through the Volunteer Centre at no cost to you.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday Evening
- Tuesday Evening
- Wednesday Evening
- Thursday Evening
- Friday Evening
- Saturday - Afternoon, Evening
- Sunday - Afternoon, Evening