Front of House Volunteers - Coat Check
Volunteers are vital to the Tidemark Theatre!
- Assist patrons with the safe and secure storage of coats, bags, and any other items the patron wishes to check.
- Take the patrons coat and hang it on one of the hangers.
- There are two tags on the hanger; the tag helps identify which coat belongs to each patron. Give one of the tags to the patron; the other tag remains on the hangers.
- At times, strollers, walkers, and scooters may be checked in to the coat check as well.
- Coats and other items may be checked in by donation; please encourage patrons to make a small donation.
We'd love to have you join our team!
This position requires a Criminal Record Check available through the Volunteer Centre at no cost to you.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday Evening
- Tuesday Evening
- Wednesday Evening
- Thursday Evening
- Friday - Afternoon, Evening
- Saturday - Afternoon, Evening
- Sunday Evening