In-Community Volunteer Team Leader
Leadership Volunteer Opportunity with Canadian Blood Services
Do you want the opportunity to make a difference in your community? Do you want to help save some lives? Are you great with the public, well organized, motivated and interested in being a part of something meaningful? If so – we would like to meet you!
We are looking for volunteer leaders who will plan and implement volunteer-driven blood donor recruitment events and activities in their community. Supported by our team of Volunteer Resources professionals, this person will recruit, train and lead volunteers to go to events where they will actively recruit blood donors.
Still sound good to you? Great! Here's what we are looking for:
- Interest in helping to save lives
- Great at planning, organizing and staying on task
- Comfort working with the public
- Ability to train, lead and mentor others
- Great communication skills
- Available approximately 8 hours per month
And here’s what you can expect in return:
- An opportunity to develop and demonstrate experience in sales, community development, event management, program and project management, public speaking, communications, training and leadership;
- A letter of reference and recommendation after 6 months with Canadian Blood Services as a volunteer
- Free logo wear
Still think you've got what it takes to help us save lives? Let's talk.
Kate Zealand 250-418-5086 or firstname.lastname@example.org