To transport clients (seniors/elders 65 years or older) of Campbell River Better at Home Program to their appointments and recreational activities
Catchment area: City of Campbell River
Time Commitment: minimum of one (1) round trip a week for 6 months (not necessarily consecutive)
Mileage reimbursement: $0.45 per kilometer from client's pick up point to appointment and back
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid Class 5 BC driver's license
- Clean CRC and Driver's Abstract
- Use of own vehicle with minimum $2 Million Third Party Liability
1. Please go to Volunteer Campbell River (VCR) office at 900 Alder Street St. (Enterprise Centre, beside City Hall)
a. Fill out the Registration Form
b. Fill out the Police Information Check form (free for volunteers)
2. Bring the completed Police Information Check Form to the RCMP office on Dogwood St to be processed.
3. Get a Driver's Abstract from Service B. C. on Ironwood St. or online (free of charge).
4. Car Insurance with a minimum of 2 Millions Third Party Liability.
For more details, contact Brenda Wagman - Program Coordinator
Phone: 250-287-2421 ext. 329 Email: email@example.com
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Sunday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening