We are looking for friendly visitors to spend time with our residents at Yucalta Lodge. This may include reading to residents, talking about current events, reminiscing/ looking at family pictures/albums, listening to or playing music, sharing a cup of tea, playing games, listening and sharing stories and/or accompanying residents on walks or outings.
The purpose of the friendly visitor is to become a friend and listener to specified residents. In doing so through regular visitation, the visitor volunteer will assist specified residents in being aware of and stimulated to their surroundings, and will help facilitate participation in social, recreation and other activities that meet their interests.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Sunday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account