CAMPBELL RIVER RESTORE - Electronics & Furniture 'Fixers'
Are you mechanically inclined and handy with tools?
Do you have an aptitude for all things electronic?
Would you like to learn how to be a 'fixer'?
The Campbell River ReStore needs individuals who are mechanically inclined and enjoy working with tools. This could be anything from hand power tools, a lawnmower, wrench set, or a chop saw.
Furniture & Electronics 'Fixers' help by:
- Checking all electronics items donated to the Restore to ensure they are in safe working order, cleaned up, and then priced.
- Ensuring electrical items are CSA-approved.
- Repair furniture and a wide assortment of odd and unusual items!
- May also assist in our metal recycling program.
Click here to learn more about the vital role that volunteers play in our ReStore... and why we need more of you!
Connect with the Campbell River ReStore today!
- Call Donna Marie at 250-830-1493 ext 225
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website to learn more.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account