CAMPBELL RIVER RESTORE - Sorting Table
It’s like Christmas every day in the receiving area of our ReStore!
Come and have some fun ‘unwrapping’ treasures with us!
Sorting Table Volunteer help us by:
- Unpacking and sorting donations (we call them treasures)
- researching history and pricing of valuable donations.
- Cleaning, repairing items and recycling un repairable if we can.
- Pricing and merchandising on to sales floor. (merchandising skills not needed although if you have them, super awesome for our seasonal displays!)
We offer flexible shifts from Monday through Saturday 8:30 am to 4:30pm. How long do you volunteer for, that is up to you, we just enjoy having you around and your help is appreciated!
Gain experience, make friends, help support a great cause but most of all, have fun while volunteering with other volunteers!
Click here to learn more about the vital role that volunteers play in our ReStore... and why we need more of you!
Connect with the Campbell River ReStore today!
- Call us at 250-830-1493 ext 225
- Email email@example.com
- Visit our website to learn more.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon