CAMPBELL RIVER RESTORE - Receiving Associate
It’s like Christmas every day in the receiving area of our ReStore!
Come and have some fun ‘unwrapping’ stuff with us!
ReStore Receiving Associates help us by:
- Greeting people who drop off donations
- Unpacking and sorting donations
- Cleaning and repairing items
- Pricing and merchandising.
Shifts are 9:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m. or 1:00 to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
Gain experience, make friends, help support a great cause!
Click here to learn more about the vital role that volunteers play in our ReStore... and why we need more of you!
Connect with the Campbell River ReStore today!
- Call Donna Marie at 250-830-1493 ext 225
- Email email@example.com
- Visit our website to learn more.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account