Direct Patient Contact - Relaxation Therapy Volunteer
Provide relaxation therapy treatments, (as defined in Therapeutic Touch and Healing Touch, Inc.) in a supervised clinical setting
- Provide 15 – 20 minute treatments where the patient is at with the intent of relaxation and pain relief
- Communicate with the nurse about all treatments, who will document the intervention and patient response.
- Develop and maintain Therapeutic Touch, Reiki and Healing Touch skills through mentoring, workshops and practice groups in the program
Skills, Experience, Qualifications and Personal Traits required for this Position:
- Completed Kreiger-Kunz Therapeutic Touch Level 1, Reiki Master, Qi Gong and/or Healing Touch Level 1.
Schedule: Morning and afternoon shifts available. Approximately 2 hour shifts
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon
- Sunday - Morning, Afternoon
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account