Front of House Volunteers - Merchandise
Volunteers are vital to the Tidemark Theatre!
- Sell merchandise on behalf of the artist to patrons.
- Count the merchandise before the show and track this on the merchandise report sheet.
- Count the cash float before you begin to ensure that it is correct.
- Make sales and record transactions.
- Work with the Front of House Supervisor on the final paperwork as required.
We'd love to have you join our team!
This position requires a Criminal Record Check available through the Volunteer Centre at no cost to you.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday Evening
- Tuesday Evening
- Wednesday Evening
- Thursday - Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Afternoon, Evening
- Saturday - Afternoon, Evening
- Sunday Evening